4.29.2009

Drawing_0001



I Drew this last night.

Everyone seems to be reviving their blogs so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon.

When I started drawing this I didn't know what I was going to drawing. I made it up as I went along. I started with the guy on the left. For some reason I had him looking up so I thought a little fly would be best fit for the pose I ended up drawing. The guy on the right was initially going to just a separate drawing but half way through I decided to incorporate him into whatever the other guy was doing. Thats why he doesn't look anchored to the same ground. Again with him Didn't know what I was gonna do until it happened. Still trying to figure out that anatomy.

3 comments:

Ryan DeLuca said...

WOW THIS SUCKS MY SOCKS OFF! haha. No, I really like the expressions of the characters. The posing of the zombie looking guy is a little awkward and one hand has 4 fingers instead of 5 but I'm happy to see you back and posting. I give it a check. Gold star on the chart.

Israel S said...

Cool, I'm already looking forward to next year's post. Peace!

Mike Moloney said...

haha cool stuff. I like the guy to the right a lot, really solid pose. My only suggestion is to make the silhouette of the utensils clearer. Nice work! i'll be coming back!